Featured News

IMYANZURO YA KOMITE NYOBOZI YEREKEYE ‘’PRIMUS NATIONAL LEAGUE’’

Apr 16, 2021 Comments 30, 088 views

Inama ya Komite Nyobozi ya FERWAFA yo ku wa 5 Mata 2021 n’iyo ku wa 15 Mata 2021 zafashe imyanzuro ikurikira irebana n’isubukurwa rya Shampiyona y’Ikiciro cya mbere ‘’Primus National League 2021’’ (...)

Keep reading

PSG train pre-selected coaches on PSG-Academy Methodology

Apr 16, 2021 Comments 30, 088 views

Paris Saint Germain is holding a 3-day workshop with the pre-selected candidates on the PSG methodology with the intention of selecting the best candidates who will have performed better during (...)

Keep reading

ITANGAZO RIGENEWE ABANYAMAKURU

Apr 14, 2021 Comments 30, 088 views

Kuri uyu wa gatatu tariki 14 Mata 2021, Perezida wa FERWAFA Rtd Brig Gen SEKAMANA Jean Damascène yandikiye abanyamuryango ba FERWAFA abamenyesha ubwegure bwe ku mwanya wa Perezida wa FERWAFA. Mu (...)

Keep reading

FERWAFA and BRALIRWA Plc sign a four-year partnership

Posted on Mar 04 2021

Kigali, March 04th 2021, Bralirwa Plc and FERWAFA, the Rwanda Football Federation are proud to announce about their new partnership. Bralirwa will become the Primary sponsor of the National Football League and will amongst others, receive the title rights to the Rwanda National League and media exposure for the Primus Brand.

The agreement was reached during unprecedented times where football clubs, players and fans are severely impacted to play and enjoy the game of football. The partnership signifies the long-term ambition that FERWAFA and Bralirwa have together.

Representatives from both FERWAFA and Bralirwa Plc signed off on the four-year agreement yesterday at FERWAFA offices.

The partnership will see Bralirwa Plc become the primary sponsor of FERWAFA and the exclusive beverage sponsor of FERWAFA for a period of four (4) years for all associated activities linked to FERWAFA, amongst others the Rwanda National League.

The Rwanda National League will henceforth be referred to as the ‘PRIMUS NATIONAL LEAGUE’. Bralirwa Plc wishes to associate this sponsorship with the Primus brand because of the natural fit between the League and the Primus brand.

‘Primus and the Football League, share similar connections around National Pride, Friendship and Enjoyment. Through this partnership we have the opportunity to further grow the enjoyment of Rwandan Football together, we wish to create experiences that reach as many Rwandan football fans as possible and contribute to the development of local football’. Said Merid Demissie, Managing Director, Bralirwa Plc

‘This Partnership commits us to work together more closely towards our common goal of making this partnership a success. Together with enhancing the fan engagement in the stadiums, we will ensure that BRALIRWA get the Return on this Investment. We believe that we can only make it happen if we join our efforts in promoting both brands whether in the stadiums or in the digital world.

’At this moment of celebration, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone whose dedications and efforts have contributed to the finalization of this partnership. In particular, I would like to thank the BRALIRWA MD and his team for their insights, goodwill and friendship which have made the signing of this partnership a reality.’ Said SEKAMANA Jean Damascène, FERWAFA President.

About Bralirwa Plc

Bralirwa Plc is a Rwandan company producing and selling beers and soft drinks. The Company’s beer brand portfolio includes Primus, Mützig, Legend, Amstel Malt, Turbo King and Heineken all proudly produced in the Gisenyi brewery; the Company’s largest selling beer brand has been available to consumers since 1959. Since 1974, the Company has been producing and selling soft drink brands under a licensing agreement with The Coca-Cola Company. These include Coca Cola, Fanta Orange, Fanta Citron, Fanta Fiesta, Fanta Pineapple, Sprite, Stoney, Krest Tonic, Cheetah energy drink and the Company’s own brand Vital’ O.

The Company was founded in 1957 with the construction of a brewery located in Gisenyi. Since 1971, Bralirwa Plc is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V, which holds 75% of the shares of Bralirwa Plc with the remaining 25% listed on the Rwanda Stock Exchange. As a socially responsible company Bralirwa Plc supports a variety of projects from Health to Environment.


No comment yet.

Leave Your comment